premature labour

Sorry Jen.. I've only just seen this :hug: Good to hear he's improving.. sounds like you have a real fighter on your hands.. :hug: :hug:

So relieved to hear he's improving, fingers crossed he will carry on fighting. Still :pray: ing for you, your OH and your son :hug:

Just seen this..

Am willing your little man on with all my thoughts..

:pray:

Only Just Read This Sorry... My Thoughts & Prayers Are With You :hug: Wishing You All The Very Best & Sending You Lots Of Hugs xxxx

Jen23 said:
thank you everyone for your kind words he is still fighting and I managed to change his nappy and give him a tiny bit of milk.he is a perfectly formed beautiful tiny baby boy x

wow thats definately a good sign! :hug: :hug: :hug:

x

Only just seen this...

My thoughts are with you all, stay strong! :hug: :hug: :hug:

just got this msg

praying for you pet, and your wee boy stay strong xxx

praying for ur little fighter, he sounds relli strong honey im sure he willbe ok :) fingers crossed x

only just seen this....

wishin you all th best :hug: keep fighting lil man....

Wishing you and your family all the luck in the world and a sprinkling more for good measure......Keep fighting little man

:hug: :hug: :hug:

had a bit of a set back yesterday and he had to go for an operation on his bowel. i really thought i would never see him again but thank god he came back from the operation alive. He is back on the ventilator now to let his body have a rest and try to recover from the op. At the moment he is fragile but stable. me and his dad are trying to keep it together and we have good days and bad its just torture to think your little boy is going to die and then see hm come back to life.

His name is Jeremy Keith Blake

x

he sounds like a little fighter, my love 2 u and ur family xx

aww sorry to hear about a set-back but im sure all will be fine
he is in great hands.
its a lovely name for him
manda xx

Sorry to hear of little one's setback :hug: He is proving to be a real fighter :) Everyday he grows stronger. Hang on in there babe, love to you and your family, we are all thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jeremy Keith Blake is a lovely name :)

xxx

Sorry to hear of his setback. But he made it through and each day he he is growing stronger. He really sounds like he is fighting hard :hug:

His name is lovely :)

Thinking of you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am glad the operation went ok, I hope little Jeremy keeps up the good work, he is soo strong, bless him!

I love his name, Jeremy is soo cool!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear that your little one had to have an operation. Great to hear that he is still fighting and staying strong. Hope you and the father are managing to stay strong too through this really difficult time. Will keep praying for your little one to stay strong :hug: :hug: Your baby's name is lovely too :hug:

hey hunny..i left u a message in prem section sounds to me u have a true fighter, i pray he gets stronger for u i really do. best of luck :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back