premature labour

:shock: Our thoughts are with you all

:pray: :pray: your little man gets stronger every day

:hug: xxxxx

Thinking about you all :hug: Praying for your little fighter and for you guys to stay strong :hug: xx

Here's wishing him super strength.

Let us know his progress and look after yourselves - so sorry you're having to go through this.

OMG, I'm praying for you and little one!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have faith in the nurses and the docs- they will do everything in their power to help your little boy get stronger- I was a tiny 29 weeker myself and that was almost 30 years ago and now I'm having my own little un- I wish your boy all the strength and fight in the world and send a whole heap of good wishes your way too xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of hugs to you and you family. I am praying that your little man keeps fighting hard :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope your little one keeps being a little fighter Jen23. My thoughts and prayers go out to all 3 of you stay strong :hug: :hug:

Crystal xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm thinking of you and your little one, it's amazing what they can do in SCBU :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My friend had to have her baby delivered at 25 weeks because it wasnt growing and was at risk if not delivered. She only weighed in at 1lb something as well, although she was in hospital for a long time until she weighed a normal healthy newborn weight of 6lb she is perfectly fit and healthy like any other normal baby.

Your little boy will make it im certain, they are so strong despite being very small and only a few days/weeks old, its amazing how the human body works to fight especially when we are very young it works harder and is much more resilient than in our late teens/early twenties, when you would think it would be at its strongest.

My prayers and thoughts are with you all, keep fighting little one :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back