premature labour

my thought are with u all, take care, i hope everythin is ok xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Best of luck hun..thinking of u and your family :hug:
I taught a little girl who was born at 24 weeks and fought for life...she is now at secondary school...a right brainy little beauty....keep the faith :hug:

:hug: Aww only just seen this! My thoughts are with you and your OH :hug:

:hug: Hang in there little one. Hope everything works out for you. xx

thank you everyone for your kind words he is still fighting and I managed to change his nappy and give him a tiny bit of milk.he is a perfectly formed beautiful tiny baby boy x

keep fighting little one..hope you are all home and well soon :hug: :hug:

That sounds REALLY positive Jen! He will keep fighting! Do you have a name for him yet? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: (They're to be shared between you, your little man and your OH - you so deserve them!)

So glad he's doing OK - congratulations, he sounds like a really strong little boy :hug:

Keep strong Jen, we're all praying for you. God bless :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww bless your alowed to touch him thats a good sign :) some premature babies cant be touched by parents :( shows that things are doing ok...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxx

I only just seen this. My thoughts are with you all at this hard and emotional time. Stay strong but don't forget a cry does the world of good sometimes.

Keep us updated if you can...we'll be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks so much for the update - you must be so busy right now.

Oooodles of good wishes for all of you..... especially your little fighter. :hug:

I've only just seen this Jen xxx sending you lots of love and luck. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds like your little man is a true fighter :hug: :hug:

Ohhh i am so pleased he is a fighter xxx

I have been keeping a close eye on this thread for any news, as im sure the rest of us here have as well...

thank you for sharing with us x

you are all in my thoughts and prayers xx

:hug: :hug: Jen and family.

He sounds like he's doing brilliantly after such an early start! Well done to all of you and good luck xxx

Just seen this thread - been feeling down and tired for a few days and not been on - this puts everything into perspective - keeping your family in my prayers and especially your little man - sounds like a fighter

oh my gosh, im wishing you your oh and your little man all the luck in the world.

1lb 10oz seems good for 24weeks so i really hope he just gets stronger.

im going to say congratulations to you both, you are parents afterall.

thinking of the three of you. good luck and all the best xxxxx

im so glad he's going strong! Sounds like a little fighter to me. all my thoughts are with you all xxx

Jen23 said:
thank you everyone for your kind words he is still fighting and I managed to change his nappy and give him a tiny bit of milk.he is a perfectly formed beautiful tiny baby boy x

I bet that was lovely to be able to feed and change baby your son :hug: :hug:
What a lil fighther you have, bless his cottons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back