pregnant?

-its-a-long-story-

Reaction score
Need a bit of advice ...

I had sex without a condom twice during September, and my pregnancy hopes were dashed when i came on my period. This month, we tried again numerous times, and come my period due date nothing happened. My period is now 2 weeks late, and i have no real signs that it is coming, bar an occoaional uncomfortable feeling in my lower stomach.

Therefore i took three tests (one on my due date, one three days after and one a week later) which were all negative, yet my partner thinks im pregnant, but after a brief visit to my doctor she said that she doesnt think that i am and its usual to miss a period, even though i am usually regular. My breasts have seemed to have grown and are very tender at the moment, im not sure if this is linked or not.

I wondered if anyone could shed any light on this, from your previous experiences? as im pretty paranoid :(

The signs sound promising sometimes it can take longer to get a possitive result of pregnancy tests you could have ovulated late, when did you do last test? Perhaps wait a couple of days and test again.

the last test i took was on the 4th (6 days after my period was due)

do you think its worth taking another, even though the doctor said that she thought i wasnt pregnant?

I would say take another test and if thats neg too it could be that you were thinkin about it too much or have you been under stress recently or a big change in your work/home life coz this can cause you to miss a period.

good luck i hope you get the result you want :hug:

I'd test again in a few days hun. How can your doc know your not PG without doing a test? Unless she has x-ray eyes :D

CONGRATS, Just shows you cant always take the docs word xxx

Congratulations and it just goes to show how much doctors know - wishing you and happy 40 weeks

Congratulations! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Come and join us in first Tri

Baby Dust to you all!

Mx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member