Hurting Breasts!!!

ZoeM

Reaction score
Hi :wave: :wave:

Does anyone else have sore breasts after they've ovulated? My period isn't due until 21st Sep but I have sore, slightly swolen boobs!! It's not really even the same sort of tenderness you get just before your period, it's sore and tender, not just tender!! And my left boob is veiny!! This happened last month but I wasn't pregnant. I've never noticed this at any other time, however I had been on the pill for years so that could have been someting to do with it??

Z

Not normally but today and yesturday there VERY sore and hurt loads. Also feel sick too.

Hi Zoe,

Some people do get sore breasts around ovulation due to the surge in estrogen around that time but it can also be your body adjusting to being off the pill xx

I have to say I only got sore veiny breasts when I got my BFP so you never know :wink:

Yeah I definitely get sore boobs after ovulation. Very frustrating!! Can't tell you the number of times I'd decided it was something else! :wall:

H

xx

Hi

lol i dont know if mine do as im breastfeeding and i have days where they still hurt :wall:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back