Possibly pregnant...

Missy

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,wow i must say, it has been an awfully long time since i have been on here. Well im back and im in need of some advice..or just opinions..

My last period was on the 1st February.
Around a week before my next period was due i began to have brown discharge,it lasted for a few days, just under a week, i was due to get my period last tuesday, but there has been no sign.Ive been having normal discharge up until now.I am over a week late now.

The last time i had sex was on the 18th Feb
My partner and i always use protection, we have been safe, but not the safest, is the simplist way i can put it.
The condom came off once, but after that we stopped.

Im going to take a test on saturday,just incase i get my period before then.

This week ive been feeling sick,im constantly going to the toilet,Every two/three hours?

I know you cannot tell me if i am pregnant or not,but im not sure what the discharge was that i had before?Or why im still having normal discharge now?
The chances of me being pregnant are very slim but any input will be much appreicated.
Thank you

Hi Missy, it has been a while, welcome back. Not sure what the discharge was, could it have been implantation bleeding?? Fingers crossed for you, let us know how you get on xxxx

Hi missy i haven't been on for ages either.

Sounds like implantation bleeding - i had this brown discharge for 4 weeks the hospital said it could have been abrasions on the cervix

Manda x

hey how are you doing ???

just wanted to say hope u get the result u r looking for and i hope u cum bck to let us know and maybe stay a while??

Hi Missy,
Im glad I read your post as I have had exactly the same symptoms as you- This thick black brown discharge but no period! My period is always spot on the 28th day which was friday but just this discharge and now its stopped! I dont know weather to go to the docs or just wait and see if I get my period? Fingers crossed im pregnant cos ive been trying for nine months after my miscarriage. let me know how you are hun.
Puff puff x

I took two tests yesterday, they were both negative.
Im not quite sure what to think, after my miscarriage its hard to think about going through it all again, so i dont know how to feel.

Maybe its for the best im not pregnant. Still no sign of my period though...

I have been looking on the internet and it could be a number of things Missy: spotting in pregnancy during time of period,
Low progesterone
Hormonal imbalance due to stress, illness.
Endometriosis
Cervical erosion
Menopause!

I hope mines not menopausal cos I have no kids yet and im only just 30!
Im feeling very tired and think im going to have a sleep. :shock: :?

puff puff said:
I have been looking on the internet and it could be a number of things Missy: spotting in pregnancy during time of period,
Low progesterone
Hormonal imbalance due to stress, illness.
Endometriosis
Cervical erosion
Menopause!

I hope mines not menopausal cos I have no kids yet and im only just 30!
Im feeling very tired and think im going to have a sleep. :shock: :?

Thank you for your help !
I think maybe i took the test too early? I really dont' like waiting !
Im just wondering if i could still be pregnant even though both tests were negative.

Missy i know how you're feeling i had a miscarriage and then 9 months later was pregnant again and i had bleeding again and convinced myself i had miscarried again i had a terrible pregnancy with bleeding and fears i wouldn't carry long enough for baby to survive but Abi hung onuntil 35 weeks and she's doing great, it was hard but worth it i'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun

Manda x

Im going to the doctors tomorrow so i can go on the pill.
But im guessing the nurse might get me to take a pregnancy test.
Oh well, i will soon find out tomorrow.

Thank you for your reply Manda,hope everything is ok for you =]]

Hi Manda,
It is conforting to hear that you had an ok pregnancy and she looks so sweet. I have just done two tests and there is a very faint line on both tests! Is this a BFP or negative? The brown discharge has stopped now but I had a slight bleed on wipe yesterday! I feel my body is playing tricks on me and I miscarried this time last year. :?
Any advice would be appreciated,
Thanks x

If there is faint line you are still pregnant congrats :) if you go to your dr and tell them you're pregnant and bleeding they will send you for an early scan to see if there's a heartbeat i went for 2 one at 4 1/2 weeks and one at 7 weeks.

Manda x

Hi missy,
How did it go at the doctors today hunnie? Did they find out what the brown discharge was and do a pregnancy test? Im due to go tomorrow for the same thing as you so would be interesting to know what they said :!:
I have done 3 tests, 2 were positive and 1 negative! Im very confused as my period still hasnt started but im feeling all F****d up :oops: :roll:

I went to see the Doc today and he did another test but wont know until monday morning now as it has to be sent away! Any news Missy? its my week off and so far it has been depressing and will go back to work knowing one way or another! if I am I am not telling anyone until 12 weeks incase I have another miscarriage. I may have already had one or waiting to miscarry like this time last year. That would be awful if it happens the same day. im so pissed off and i hate all the waiting :cry: :x

I got my period today... So i guess no luck this time, but i have just started taking the pill.
When i went to the doctors, i went to see the nurse and she told me i had to come back in a week if i hadnt come on.
Puff puff let us know what the doctor sais when you get the results back, i hope everything works out for you =]

I dont understand, im confused, is it because of the pill that i have stopped bleeding?
I came on this morning, it was very light, and it was the first time i had ever taken the pill. Now ive stopped bleeding and im not sure wether i should take my pill tomorrow or not now?!

The pill shouldn't stop your period at least not that quick, if you havent come back on inmorning ring nhs direct and get advice of them as to whether you should take it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back