Pregnant women at bars and/or clubs

its quite funny, some of the lists have loads of contradictory stuff on like; having a baby, not having a baby and that kinda thing. The lists are there to take the piss a bit and point out that theres some study out there that reckons everything in the world gives you cancer!

well it's like this aint it.. you could get runover tomorrow! no one knows what's going to happen. lists like that ain't gonna help hypochondriacs like me or anyone else out there!!! think the world likes everyone on edge :-o xxx

Love this thread - i want to know why when your pregnant everybody and their dog feels the need to give you free advice - like we are not all googling and reading all ways around the subject!

Love this thread - i want to know why when your pregnant everybody and their dog feels the need to give you free advice - like we are not all googling and reading all ways around the subject!

so trueeee!!!!!! it makes me think.. what do you know!? people who haven't even had kids give you advice! lmao.

I'm going into town on a hen weekend next week and I will prob have a small glass of wine then go onto the sprite!! if anyone looks at me as if to ask why im there i think i will just tell them im pregnant, not terminally ill ! xxx

Haha I love how this thread has turned out! :)
I've got a hen party a week tomorrow too - MY OWN :):) I won't have a glass of wine but only because I don't like it hehe, but I will be there in my fancy dress, and baby bear will be 'throwing them moves' with me!!

congratulations yoshi!!! can i come? lolll. exaccctlly erin, we are NOT terminally ill!!! we deserve a little break once in a while geeez! xxx

congratulations! Enjoy your hen do! This isnt the middle ages, theres nothing wrng with you and exercise is good for you and baby so make some shapes on that dance floor!

Haha thankyou ladies!! Exactly, as long as I'm not hurting or making myself ridiculously tired, I can't see the harm. And it makes me happy, which in turn will make my baby happy =D

:yay: print off the thread and take out several copies as hand outs for judgemental people who dont know what they;'re talking about!

Nothing wrong with an odd glass of wine.. It's when we start rolling about with a bottle of vodka eastenders style.. then we will start to worry :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back