Pregnant women and lifts (Holby city)

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
i have come to the conclusion that if you are preganant it is not safe to use lifts, it doesn't seem to matter how many weeks pregnant gone you are, if you're in one it will break down and then you'll go into labour, usually manage to deliver before they get it going again (either a quick labour or long time to get it fixed). And usually there will be complications.

and to think that i used lifts all the time from 9 weeks gone, don't know how i managed to have a hospital birth!

Sandi

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And of course if you give birth in a lift, you will be able to talk through each and every contraction, won't poop everywhere, leak large amounts of gunk, or even deliver a placenta!

I wouldn't have minded him delivering my baby (as long as it was a tv birth not RL, so I didn'tresemble a huge sweaty grunting pig)

:rotfl: :rotfl:

The lift at the maternity hospital always sounded like it was going to break down. Towards the end of my pregnancy I didn't want to go in incase it broke down and I went into labour so walked up 2 flights of stairs with crutches and severe SPD just incase! :lol:

Maybe they could introduce lift births along with water births, you could even choose what floor to break down and give birth on...

Do you girls think Joseph will end up taking the child or something like that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back