Pregnant with Periods??

MysteryLady

Reaction score
Ok last month around 10th March I started taking bad headaches and nausea. I thought I may have been pregnant but then on 12th March I took my period which was fine.

But the problem is I still get nausea, usually first thing in the morning or last thing at night along with some headaches. But I still get my period. I have had 2 periods since the nausea began which would imply Im definitly not pregnant but then some people bleed similarly to a period don't they?

Is the bleeding really similiar for some people?

have u done a test?

it has been known for women to have periods during pregnancy, my friend did until 5 months, only time she realised she was pregnant was when she felt baby kicking!

:hug:

Seriously? I suppose I better take a test then.. which test will I get? I need to buy one off ebay or something, I know too many people in my town lol

lol, can't help on that one I'm afraid hun, I wasn't TTC so when i chose test i just picked one up from town. KNow I've seen other threads on here with ebay sellers who do preg tests.

Hope u get answer ur looking for, keep us up to date xxx :hug:

I've heard of people having periods right through their pregnancy and not knowing anything about it untill the birth...I think it's a really strange medical mystery but it does happen. Test and if it's negative see the GP for a chat and checkup xx

how about going to a shop somewhere else u dont normally goto then to get a test :)

goodluck with it and let us know the outcome :)

btw is your period light?

My periods haven't been lighter, they are much the same.. just normal flow.

I've only got a record of my periods from the new year so i am nto sure but I think they are more irregular than usual. Took periods on: 18th Jan, 12th Feb, 12th Mar, 6th April. Maybe this is my normal body clock - Im not so sure.

To be honest with you, Im a bit scared to buy a test or go to the Docs.. and I feel embarrassed saying to my husband again because he thinks its all in my head - which it could be. I have been slightly broody lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back