Pregnant or not ??

Emma58

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here and would really like some advice. I stopped taking my pill last month and had my last period on 13/6. Over the last week I have been absolutely exhausted needing to sleep a lot, feeling a bit sick on and off, been having vivid dreams, sore nipples, stomach is bloated all the time, a few aches and pains, horrible taste in my mouth and now i am full of cold and am sweating like mad my nose and sinuses seriously bunged up!!!
Is this a sign of preg? Or is it just a cold?
I was last preg 12years ago so have forgotten what it's like but really do remember feeling like I was coming down with cold or flu and i was preg.
I done 2 tests i know they are too early but were both ng.
Sorry for waffling on!!!

Would really appreciate some advice.
Emma

Hello Emma :wave: I'm also Emma from Hull, where do you live?

I've been having the same symptoms, af was 14th june, I'd wait a few more days and test, but it does sound positive :D

Hi Emma :D

I live just on the outskirts of Hull. Thanks for replying just don't know whether i am really just full of cold or pg? My boyf is convinced i am!! But i do keep feeling like i did when i was pg before esp tiredness and aching. My son is now 11 so it was a long time ago when i last went through this. I also don't know if it would be too soon to be preg as I only stopped taking pill last month as well!! Trying not to get too excited.

Emma

I'm on sutton Park :D

Good luck - we are ttc for number two, our little girl is 7 now :)

I'm in Thorngumbald.
Good luck!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back