Flu-like symptoms?

KJL

Reaction score
For the past two days I've been feeling a bit "yukky", bit of a stuffy nose and head aches a bit...like I'm going to get a cold/flu. Now of course it could just be i'm getting a cold :roll: but any one had this as a symptom? I can't remember if I experienced this with my first pregnancy :think:

I feel rough today as well, runny nose, sore head, and totally exhausted. I think it's the flu though, I still haven't even OVed so there's no hope that it could be anything else for me :(

tootsieb said:
I feel rough today as well, runny nose, sore head, and totally exhausted. I think it's the flu though, I still haven't even OVed so there's no hope that it could be anything else for me :(

just my luck it'll just be the flu :wall: I have no idea if I ovulated either this month as I used OPK's but never seem to get positives from them...i'm hoping that they just don't work for me rather than me not ovulating :think: We bd'd every other day around when I "should have" ovulated so :pray:

But the immune system is lowered in 2ww wait isn't it?
So maybe flu/colds could be a symptom :pray:

flowerchild said:
But the immune system is lowered in 2ww wait isn't it?
So maybe flu/colds could be a symptom :pray:

yeah that's what I read.... :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

It definitely is the cold for me :( Hubby's not been feeling great these last few days, and he's just been sent home from work ill. He wasn't up to BDing last night, maybe not tonight either :(

tootsieb said:
It definitely is the cold for me :( Hubby's not been feeling great these last few days, and he's just been sent home from work ill. He wasn't up to BDing last night, maybe not tonight either :(

Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: I have a feeling mine will end up just being a cold too :( I'm just going to assume it is to avoid the disappointment of another BFN :(

KJL said:
tootsieb said:

Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: I have a feeling mine will end up just being a cold too :( I'm just going to assume it is to avoid the disappointment of another BFN :(

:( :hug: Sometimes it's best to expect the worst and then anything else is a good thing, but it's so hard not to get your hopes up.

tootsieb said:
:( :hug: Sometimes it's best to expect the worst and then anything else is a good thing, but it's so hard not to get your hopes up.

I agree, at least by expecting another BFN then anything else is a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back