Pregnant or no?

Reaction score
I am currently on the depo provera shot and have been for about 5 months now. I had pneumonia about a month and a half ago and they put me on some strong antibiotics. My doctor told me that my birth control would be ineffective while on the medicine. Well, of course I didn't listen and had unprotected sex. I've been bloated, had migraines, and I got sick last night while I was walking around Walmart. Earlier that day I didn't have much of an appetite. I've been extremely grouchy and having back pain. Sleeping a lot too!! I've taken 6 at home pregnancy tests and they've all come back negative. I took them about a week ago. A couple hours ago I had to pee and a tiny little black blood clot come off on my toilet paper. I have been spotting with some discharge. The spotting has been a copper color. Not fresh blood at all. Before I seen the blood clot I was cramping very badly. Can someone give me answers, please?!

What day of your cycle are you on?
If your birth control was ineffective then it's possible you could be pregnant but the only way to find out is with tests though.
You could just be testing to early.

If you are still on the antibiotics the migraines and sickness could be because of those. Last time I was on some I sure felt pretty rough.

What day of your cycle are you on?
If your birth control was ineffective then it's possible you could be pregnant but the only way to find out is with tests though.
You could just be testing to early.

If you are still on the antibiotics the migraines and sickness could be because of those. Last time I was on some I sure felt pretty rough.

Since I am on the depo shot, I don't have a period. So therefore I do not keep up with my cycle. I have no clue what day I would be on. I am no longer taking antibiotics.

I would say it would need at least 2 and a half weeks after last unprotected sex before taking a test. It's difficult with the shot... Maybe see how you feel in another week or so and try a 10 miu test x

I'm having some cramping and a little bit of bleeding also. Not much.. still a little watery and brownish color. Any answers??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back