Pregnant but have a coil fitted

Scan tomorrow at 10:45, eek! Started anti sickness meds too, feeling so nervous for tomorrow to find out what is going on. My blood hcg was 21,000 on Friday so hopefully we get to see something x
Eeeek that’s exciting!

I remember you Kanga, my son was born in April 2016. Sounds like a crazy couple of weeks you’ve been having! Best of luck for scan today x

That’s good news. I guess they just concluded it had fallen out then?

That’s good news. I guess they just concluded it had fallen out then?
Yeah, they say it happens more than you think. Apparently the sonographer had scan 3 ladies with a missing coil or one partially fallen out in the last 2 months!

Amazing news. So pleased everything is ok. I can’t believe they can just go missing! xx

oh Kanga!!!! Congratulations! How wonderful! SO glad the coil is gone and nothing you have to worry about :) Yay sweet baby! How is your husband doing now?

Thank you kholl, unfortunately my husband isn't really talking to me and doesn't even know how the scan went. So things are pretty tense at home, hoping things will get better x

oh no Kanga, that sounds horrible :( I hope you work things out very soon.

Congratulations!

I remeber you kanga from when I first joined this forum after a few years of ttc. Think you'd just had your second back then!

Xx

Congratulations!

I remeber you kanga from when I first joined this forum after a few years of ttc. Think you'd just had your second back then!

Xx

Thank you, I remember you too. You've had such a journey, so pleased to see you have a little boy on the way congratulations xx

Thank you, I remember you too. You've had such a journey, so pleased to see you have a little boy on the way congratulations xx

I know. Its taken seven years, but I'm 30+3 now. It's crazy. I still don't believe it some days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back