Pregnant after missing pills ? Please don't read and run.

Flower10

Reaction score
Hi

I have been terrible taking my pills for last 5 weeks. The pills i'm on you don't have a break with them. I'd say i've missed 6 pills not in a row, but at least two at a time.

On saturday for a few hours i was having light pink discharge when i wiped. Today i've had brown discharge when i've wiped. These have both been accompanied with lower stomach pain and diarrhoea sorry tmi.

Could this be implantation or breakthrough

Sounds more like breakthrough to me?? Ive missed 3 days of pills in the past and i had bleeding - but I'm really no expert! Sorry :?

I really don't know the answer, sorry! Hope you get the help you need x

I agree with Mrs Law.

It's possible it's pregnancy related (though implantation should happen 10-14 days after conception).

Missing pills would more likely cause a 'breakthrough bleed'.

With ds2 I caught after missing 3 or 4 days in a row of the mini pill (no breaks either) but ds1 was 4 months old so I was extra fertile. It does happen so might be worth testing in a week or two to make sure?

I'd say it's more likely to be breakthrough however its not impossible that you're pg. As Kumber says, do a test in a week or two xx

I was on the combined pill so a bit different, but if I missed two days I would have a really light breakthrough bleed. Hope you get the result you want :)

Thanks for your reply's

I've felt so rubbish all day. Been sleeping most and the headaches have come worse. I cant see that being because i've missed my pills. So going to go and see my doctor tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back