Pregnant after miscarriage!

MummyToBeSmith

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this! I am 6weeks 6days pregnant today!

Me and my husband started ttc in june 2016 and got a bfp by 14th july 2016 but unfortunately had a miscarriage on July 29th.

We carried on trying for the next couple months but I was so disheartened by what happened, I was over thinking everything and making a process that should be fun feel like a burden.
October 2016 I decided that I was not going to track my ovulation anymore and just go with the flow. To take the pressure off.

My ovulation day was on the 10th of October and the 12th I started spotting which is 10 day before I was due, this stopped after two days. Then my breast started to get really sensitive and I don't usually get this during my period. I took a test on the 18th and it was negative so I assumed something weird must be going on with my body. Spotting continued on and off, I took another test 23rd one day after my period was due because my cycles are very consistent and got a BFP!!

The spotting continued, some days heavier than others on and off. I was constantly worried!! I got referred to get an early scan at 5 weeks because of the bleeding and one day I got a really sharp pain on my left, my doctor wanted to rule ectopic pregnancy out.
During my scan, we only saw the gestational and yolk sac so was told to come back in a couple weeks.

At 6weeks and 5days we saw the heart beating ♡ we're over the moon. It's still early days but I had spotting/bleeding up until 5 weeks and seeing the ting heart beating has really helped me relax and actually feel happy and Confidant about being pregnant again xx

Awww big congratulations and heres to a happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Congratulations :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back