pregnant after miscarriage

kirey

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have been reading your posts for a while now and just thought i would let you in on my situation.

I found out I was pregnant with baby no 2 on 21st june then started bleeding on Sunday 02nd july it carried on until i passed a clot on Tuesday then it all stopped and i had a scan to confirm the loss.

Anyways have not had a period yet and felt odd on Friday 28th July done a HPT and it was a real faint positive. I have done one every day since and today i finally got a nice strong one...!!

Doctor says come back in 2 weeks with a urine sample to make sure all ok.

so thats me, just wondering if anyone else been through the same.

thanks alot

Haven't been through the same but just wanted to say congrats and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy :hug:

Congratulations Kirey! I hope you can get an early scan so you can put your mind at rest after your sad loss. Have a great and healthy 9 months :D

Hi there and congrats!! :D

I am in same boat as you,had m/c 21st june and concevied again the 5th july so as you are am well nervous.i have had blood test monday and got levels checked they were 700! and had more blood taken today but yet to get results. Maybe you could have these done to reassure yourself.

Anyway PM if you need to chat
take care
bex

Hi Kirey,

I had m/c last September at 6 weeks, and am very nervous this time around about a repeat. Obviously, there is gap between my PG dates, but I am still absolutely petrified.

It is natural to worry, I am trying to keep myself busy to take my mind off things, and keep positive for the sake of the new baby and myself. be good to yourself, and try to look to the future positively - sending baby glue to everyone in the same boat (& my little button).

congrats hun hope all goes well for you this time xxx

I had a really heavy bleed on 1st April, my period was due 26th March but I hadnt done a test as I thought I had messed up my dates with Feb being a short month.....I never ever have heavy periods but this was clots and cramps, and heavy bleeding, rang NHS helpline and they said as I hadnt had a BFP it was hard to say, but it was heartbreaking wondering if thats what had happened.......Wasnt till I joined this forum and read everyones experiences I realised it may of been a misscarriage

Went on holiday the next week and relaxed for the first time in ages, then on 28th April had a "feeling" I was PG, did a test and got BFN....two days later on 30th April I go my BFP!!

Here I am @ 17 weeks 2 days and all is well :pray:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months chick!!!
:hug:
xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back