Pregnant after a still born

MrsP123

Reaction score
Hi!

June last year i had our little girl by emergency c section at 26weeks, she was born sleeping. I had severe preeclampsia and i was very very poorly.
I am pregnant again, 7+2, and scared.
I was wondering if anyone has been through the same or similar thing, if so how was the following pregnancy? Did you have more appointment, more scans etc?
I've got the midwife Thursday but id like an idea of what to expect.

Any info or advice would be very much appreciated :)

Thanks

I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl :( stillbirth is very tough... We lost our little boy at 36 weeks in May last year xx I am now 23 weeks pregnant with a little girl.. I have asked for scans every two weeks, the hospital have been amazing and are basically bending over backwards to support me.. I could not ask for better care! They should be monitoring you with regular scans and advise aspirin from 12 weeks, I am on aspirin because I have placenta issues and apparently it makes a big difference! Hopefully the midwife will refer you to a consultant xx best of luck and congrats to you and all the best for you and your rainbow xxx

I lost my daughter in 2011 and got pregnant a month later with my son...

It was scary but this pregnancy is as scary again... They didn't know what was wrong so, it was up to me whether I had extra care or not.

This time I am having another girl and hoping I can carry to term

It's all very frightening and anxious.

So so sorry to hear what you have been through.
My daughter was still born at 38 weeks it was an incredibly difficult and lonely time.
A couple of years later I became pregnant again and I understand how scary and anxious it is.
I think right to the end I was scared yet the pregnancy was different in every way.
I truly hope things go well.
I had a lot more scans and a team of angels because they remembered me well from before.
I really hope all goes well xxx

Hi!

June last year i had our little girl by emergency c section at 26weeks, she was born sleeping. I had severe preeclampsia and i was very very poorly.
I am pregnant again, 7+2, and scared.
I was wondering if anyone has been through the same or similar thing, if so how was the following pregnancy? Did you have more appointment, more scans etc?
I've got the midwife Thursday but id like an idea of what to expect.

Any info or advice would be very much appreciated :)

Thanks

+

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back