9 weeks Pregnant advice please :)

saffydreamer

Reaction score
hello,
im 9 weeks pregnant and my tummy below my belly button is very tender and more swollen than usual feels like ive eaten too much, yesterday i had funny pains below my belly button above my minnie moo, i have no severe pains or blood, just feels funny, is this stretching aches? or cause for concern?
any advice very appreciated
saffy xxxxxx

As long as there is no bleeding, sound like this could be stretching pain as your body is making room for your little bean.

If the pains get worse, ask your Midwife for reassurance!

:)

I've had the same feeling since week 6. Some days I don't feel it at all, but some days it get's a bit worring. I've found lying down helps. I'm sure it's just all the growing going on down there. If it helps, I had an MC at 8 weeks last time and the pain I had then was like strong period pain from week 5 and I had bleeding. This is not so much pain as discomfort and I feel very different this time. I'm hoping it's a good sign. :pray:

how many weeks are you now julie?
its not a constant pain its comes in waves, i think i had this kinda pain a few weeks ago and it lasted a day or two, very worrying isnt it!

saffydreamer said:
how many weeks are you now julie?
its not a constant pain its comes in waves, i think i had this kinda pain a few weeks ago and it lasted a day or two, very worrying isnt it!

I'm 8 weeks 3 days now and sometimes I get those pains. It's not at all like cramps it more like I've done sit ups. It's hard to describe :think:

Every single niggle or feeling I get is worrying. I can't wait to my 12 week scan! I had a private scan at 7 weeks and there's a heartbeat and the doc said everything looks fine and the chances of MC are very much reduced once there's a heartbeat. Still feeling slightly panicy tho.

I guess worrying is just something we all have to deal with. Here's a hug from me :hug: and good luck. if you ever fancy a PM feel free, we can worry and panic together :lol:

I have had lots of pains like that and in fact I ended up getting a late emergency appointment with Dr last night because I got a new pain lower down on one side and it was very tender to touch, but Dr reassured me and said it's all due to stretching and sometimes it's just wind and probs with your bowels. I cried I was so happy as I had convinced myself it was ectopic.

If the pain in below your belly button it is more likely to be bowel related anyway hun so try not to worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back