pregnancy

mummy2be xx

Reaction score
Early pregnancy is a pretty scary time isn't it. Full off excitement but also full of worry and wonder. Does everyone feel like this?x

hi hun yes its very scary i no exactly how u feel ive got an early scan on tue which is exciting but also scary incase i dont see anything all they tell me bad news.. it also worries me because my preg symptons have disapeared but i think thats normal lol.. if you ever need a chat im here.
heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead.. do u no how far gone u r ?xx

It sure is.!! You worry when you don,t feel ill, then you hate being ill. Every little pain and you wonder if it's alrite. One minute you are really excited, the next your scared. It,s the scariest rollercoaster you,ll ever go on!! I think everyone feels like that sometimes.

hi hun yes its very scary i no exactly how u feel ive got an early scan on tue which is exciting but also scary incase i dont see anything all they tell me bad news.. it also worries me because my preg symptons have disapeared but i think thats normal lol.. if you ever need a chat im here.
heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead.. do u no how far gone u r ?xx

Measuring 4 weeks. Had to go to hospital on on Monday nite with bad pains but turned out to be nothin. Could only see the sac. Was hopin to see more. Hopefuly I'll get another one soon cos don't know if I can wait until 12 weeks x

im 2with you on that one, one minute im over the moon the next i think how am i going t cope iof something goes wrong... Im already gettting excited and planning for this baby soo much, saw my baby 3 weeks ago and feels like a lifetime ago hope thursday comes round quick so i can stop worrying so much x

I hated every second of that early pregnancy part!! I still worry now but once you are at the stage where docs and mws (or yourself if you have a doppler!) it is a massive relief. Now I can hear babes hb and feel his kicks I am better but unfortunately it doesn't seem to end. I still freaked out before my 12 and 20 week scan and even now freak out a bit if babe isn't moving much. xxx

I have to say i am totally freakin and so nervous this time. I have awful sickness today but im so thankful for it how crazy is that? I really want this little bean to stick.
its so nice we all have each other for support xxx

I'm with you!! Trying not to worry now I've seen a hb but I'm scared that we won't see anything when we get to the 12 week scan. Think it's only natural to worry....men don't get it though!! x

I am soooo nervous as well!! I think its natural to feel really nervous!! I havent had any scans or heard the HB yet, cant wait for December the 7th when I finally get a scan and hopefully everything will be okay so I can relax slightly more, I am really nervous about it aswell though, its still not feeling quite real yet!!!

It's one of the scariest most exciting things you'll ever experience!

Then once gouged to the end and have your baby in your arms you'll kick yourself for not relaxing and enjoying it more!! Lol we can't win!

it also worries me because my preg symptons have disapeared but i think thats normal lol..

Don't worry, I haven't had any symptoms at all this time. I'm not going to assume it's a bad sign, because I've had strong symptoms every other time right up until I miscarried, so in my opinion different can only be good! No symptoms or disappearing symptoms most likely is just one of those things, and I'm sure they'll be back with a vengeance in a few weeks!!

I have to say i am totally freakin and so nervous this time. I have awful sickness today but im so thankful for it how crazy is that? I really want this little bean to stick.
its so nice we all have each other for support xxx

Ooh 5 weeks today Amyrose, yay!! xx

I know where has the time gone it only feels like I found out I was pregnant yesterday! :rofl: xxx

Yes I think most women feel this way, well most of the ones I have spoken to anyway!
My symptoms have pretty much vanished, but I am definitely getting a bump, so I figured that if something was wrong then it wouldn't be growing?! That's what I tell myself anyway!
Scan on wednesday, so excited!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back