Pregnancy yoga

MariaIsabella

Reaction score
Is anyone doing pregnancy yoga to prepare for labor? Have heard its really good.

If anyone knows, when should you start? I am already almost 27 weeks.. Am I too late or can I start at any time?

I've been doing pregnancy yoga since 13 weeks and I love it :) You can start any time from 13 weeks and I would highly recommend it xx

I've found a few YouTube videos to try but haven't started yet. My local class was fully booked so I'm on a long waiting list.

I started last week. I am 26 weeks and I love it already X

I went to a couple of classes. I stopped going mainly because I was so exhausted after work that going out again for a 7.30pm class was just too hard.

Antenatal classes are pitching the importance of staying mobile during labour. The pregnancy yoga class I went to gave some good positions to help with that and others to help relax you and control your breathing.

You're not too late to start, it is definitely worth going to a class or two and seeing if you like it.

I tried pregnancy yoga from weeks 18-26ish but I found it so boring. I don't know if it was just the woman who taught and they class I went to as loads of people love pregnancy yoga but it wasn't for me, I understand you've got to be careful but it was so slow and dull

I've been doing it since 9/10 weeks at home using youtube. I love it. Really relaxes me. No need to pay for classes IMO, but not been to comparw le in fairness xx

I've been doing it since 9/10 weeks at home using youtube. I love it. Really relaxes me. No need to pay for classes IMO, but not been to comparw le in fairness xx

Do you have any YouTube links?

Thanks a lot everyone. Haven't even checked if there is space so might just try youtube.

For the ones doing youtube, any links to recommend? And are there different videos/classes dependent on trimester? Im 27 weeks now so assume close to thirt trimester :)

Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back