Pregnancy test negative so fast???

Maka

Reaction score
I Lost my baby a week ago Friday (today). I was 21 weeks. I read that the hCG hormone takes time to drop and that pregnancy test can be positive for weeks after. I took a test this evening to see how strong it would be however it's already negative. Does pregnancy hormone drop that fast? I was expecting it to still be a strong positive.

Hey hon, my hcg level took a couple of weeks to go back down but my mc was at 7 weeks. I would summise that perhapsas you went through the 'delivery stage 'then your hcg level would be likey to go back to negative very quickly. Thinking of you! Xxx

Mine went negative after about two weeks and I gave birth to Oirrinn at 20 weeks. I wonder that the birth is more 'complete' later on rather than anything being left behind.

Yeah I was given medicine to be induced to deliver her. I was in labor for 26 hours so I'm not sure if that had to do with it or the fact that I delivered her. I figured my levels would still be high for at least another week and still be reading a strong positive. It's only been a week and my test was negative so who knows. The reason I tested so I would know its negative so when hubby and I ttc again I wouldn't be confused when testing if it had a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back