Pregnancy symptoms or period?

Water_Melon

Reaction score
Hi,

Myself and my partner have been trying for a baby for about 2 months now.

My last period was end of June/start of July. You might think wow, thats a long time ago. But sadly I don't have very reg periods and SOMETIMES there is a month that misses. Not often though.

Anyway, I bought these early pregnancy stripes online cheap. Are they reliable? I have taken so many but all negaitive! :( But I have sore breats and a few other symptoms. Like for example about 2 weeks ago I was very sicky feeling in the mornings. But the sick feeling only happened after eating first thing in the morning, and it only lasted for 10- 15 minutes at most. But that sick feeling seems to have stopped now?!? :wall2:
So that tells me maybe all these symptoms are in my head and maybe I just want to be pregnant so badly, my mind is playing tricks on me!

Any suggestions on what to do next? I'm finding it hard to play this waiting game for "will my period come or won't it" :shock:

It hard to say, symptom spotting can be deceitful.
A Hpt should give u a bfp around 14 days after OV. Do you know when you OVed?

I really have no idea :( I thought I knew but because my periods are irregular, it makes it really difficult to work out! It's so frustrating not knowing when is the best time to have sex.

You can learn to read your cycle by checking your mucus or use opk.

All the best of luck.

Baby dust to you :dust:

I've come on. TOTALLY gutted :roll:

I guess I'll just have to stay positive and try again.

It is horrid when AF arrives, especially when you have had a little inkling that you may be pg. Chin up watermelon. Fingers crossed u get ur BFP soon.

Thanks very much Julianne. Hopefully so! :) X

Last edited:
Does anyone know if heartburn can be an early symptom? I had it when I was preg with my son really bad but not til late on the pregnancy, have been getting it the last few days though

Hi,

So that tells me maybe all these symptoms are in my head and maybe I just want to be pregnant so badly, my mind is playing tricks on me!

Any suggestions on what to do next? I'm finding it hard to play this waiting game for "will my period come or won't it" :shock:

Been in this boat for the last 7 cycles since MC, it sucks. I think the internet cheapies are good tests, I have not wanted to believe it so much in past cycles have gone out to buy more expensive ones when sure they are wrong but so far they have been so very cruelly right!

My mind plays tricks every damn month and it doesn't get any easier, but it helps to share it on here, and I'm trying to get out as much as possible and book lots of nice things in for 2ww to make it feel shorter!

Fx for you, and hope your symptoms are real ones for BFP on the next cycle.

Last edited:
I was like this yest, thinking I cud maybe be pregnant as I had had a funny, anxious, butterfly feelin in my tummy and gone off my food kinda thing but had a BFN last night :( I think its just us getting carried away with things as we are wanting to get pregnant soo much.

Anyway my AF is due tomorrow (hopefully) so I've got the opk's at the ready.

I know u'll be gutted bout ur AF but at least u can concerntrate on trying again now you know. Are you doin opk's?? It'll be my first time doing them?

yeah i think once youve been trying for a while you start to almost believe it must be your turn soon, and then u get mystery "symptoms" and it really does confuse u! ive got it in my head il get preg next month so il have a big shock if i dont! ha i hate waiting so im gona try everything!!

bianca - yep its defo a sign, one of the biggest i think as it usually comes early! i had heartburn really bad for days before i did a preg test and it was positive, we were trying for 2 months and then i got really bad acid and heartburn and didnt realise it was linked to pregnancy! but bad news is i had heartburn the entire 9 months, really really bad, to the point where a large bottle of gaviscon lasted about 4 days!! fingers crossed u dont get it as bad as i did :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back