Is this pregnancy or period symptoms

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Guccigirl, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Guccigirl

Guccigirl Member

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:58 pm Post subject: Possibly pregnant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been feeling very rough lately, especially this morning. I had dizziness when i got up, but have had like a period pain, but not the kind that feels like AF. I have had very frequent bowel movements for the last week, at least going to the loo every other day. Today i went twice this morning. I feel very ill at the moment. According to a pregnancy calculator, the date of my last period was the 29th of March, and accordingly i am supposed to be around 3 week 5/7 on Monday. All my symptoms lead me to believe that i might be pregnant. I have 4 other children, the youngest aged 5 and the eldest 16 yrs. I dont remember feeling such weirdness, during those pregnancies, then again it was a while ago, so perhaps i have forgotten. We are moving abroad at the beginning of May,and are driving all the way. If i am pregnant i wonder what kind of effect the long distance driving through Europe will have on me. Anyone in my situation please give me your suggestions and opinions please.

Queen B