Pregnancy scrapbooking?

i.love

Reaction score
Scrapbooking have been a hobby of mine for a few years now. And I already started thinking about making a scrapbook about my pregnancy/giving birth. I think that would be a lovely thing to keep - for myself and also for the little one when he/she grows up!

So I'm starting to collect ideas for different pages.

First, I'm gonna take a photo of myself at the beginning of every month, so I can make a page or two showing how I changed over time. I also want to have a page with my scan pictures. And a page containing stats like length, weight etc. A page with a list of possible names we are choosing with my husband. Possibly also a page with my emotions/feelings at different stages? Or a page with funny/interesting episodes we will go through with my husband?

Nothing very original so far, I know, but I only started thinking about it. Maybe someone else would like to share some ideas/comments?

I think thats a lovely idea, really wish I'd done something like this when I was pregnant but will definately be doing this next time :) x

I'm doing a photo album book. I'm going to weekly photos of bump as well as scan photos then I thought I might add the nursery photos as we do the spare room up as I would take in progress photos anyway

I'm doing a photo album book. I'm going to weekly photos of bump as well as scan photos then I thought I might add the nursery photos as we do the spare room up as I would take in progress photos anyway

well a scrapbook is sort of a photo album, just with an emphasis on the design.

I also thought about weekly photos, but thought there would be a bit too many...

Great idea about nursery room photos! Shame we don't have one :)

Ive just bought a beautiful baby journal from Waterstones for £15 and it has tips, hints and daily things about you and your baby and little flaps to keep things in and on each page through your trimesters you can write feelings, thoughts, baby information, happenings etc. Record names, colour schemes, things youve bought etc and put photos of your bumps progress. Its a great idea.

Ive just bought a beautiful baby journal from Waterstones for £15 and it has tips, hints and daily things about you and your baby and little flaps to keep things in and on each page through your trimesters you can write feelings, thoughts, baby information, happenings etc. Record names, colour schemes, things youve bought etc and put photos of your bumps progress. Its a great idea.

oh wow sounds great! I'll need to check it out! Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back