scrapbooking

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
at christmas we havent got much money so we just spend a minimum on each other so i thinking of doing a scrapbook for OH any ideas, anyone done one.

i am also going to start scrapbooking for the boys.

I looked into doing this as a hobby and there are some amazing scrapbook sites out there. I know I am not supposed to advertise other forums, but I will see if I can find the one that was most useful for you.

I do scrapbooking and if you are doing it cause you dont have much money i wouldnt recommend it, its really expensive, i spent £50 just for the book and a few extras.

I am doing one for Jakob, i have started now in fact reminds me i have a few things to add now,.

cas x

you can get a decent scrap book in tescos for about £12 and we ahave a shop here called ESK where you can get bits and pieces, but i am going to design most of mine. and get the kids to decorate pieces of paper to put as lining on the pages. i will let youknow how it goes but it is going to be done by all four of us.

sounds good, i design mine all myself aswell. I also have the embelishments that go alongside it and i have found it to be a very expensive hobby lol...so i have found myself not been able to buy loads cause it costs loads :shock:

My friend Amy was Lydia's godmother, and for a present she made the most GORRRGEOUS scrapbook for Lydia to enjoy when she gets older - all about her thoughts on Lydia and how she (Lydia) has changed and is growing up and how honoured she is to be her godmother. It's got loads of photos and funky beads and buttons and ribbons and stuff, its gorgeous.

Sorry that doesn't help one bit, but I think it's a lovely idea for you to make one for your OH.

i will have a look in ESK when i can cassi and i will let you know what sort of prices things are for scrapbooking.

Yeah i might have to send you some money for when you go in hehe...

I just have hobbycraft down the road and its stupidly expensive the last time i managed to buy stuff was months ago because its just ridiculous in there. Though i do buy embelishments on ebay, you get some nice ones on there:).

Its a lovely idea making a scrapbook for your hubby. I am making one for when Jakob is older. Will be starting on family trees soon, any ideas? as there is no way in hell i can draw one lol..

Have you tried Ebay? you can usually get some nice things on there. I've started making a scrapbook for our LO and I make cards too so thats where ive found some good things.

xx

well i went to eskand they have kits for scrapbooking, and they include an album and loads of bits. but i have bought a plain blue book for £8 and all the bits range from £1.50 to £5, not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back