Pregnancy pillow

Hope81

Reaction score
Got a pregnancy pillow today to maybe help me sleep... It looks huge but it's not so big actually and it looks so comfy. It comes with a pillow case that I can't wait to wash and dry and hopefully to try it tonight. Excuse the mess in the bed :blush:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330607384.727092.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330607384.727092.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 11
I really need to invest!!! Let us know how you get on tonight lol xx

Don't worry I will shout it from the top of the roofs if I will actually manage to get a good nights sleep lol...

This will be the single best purchase for your pregnancy you make.

I guarantee it ;)

My main problem is my pea bladder - literally feels like everything 30 minutes haha x

He he thank you, I have a feeling lol. Can I keep it after pregnancy too lol?

That too....only if I didn't hav to get up 3 times per night to pee...

That pillow looks amazing! Will definitely be getting one! x

i got one of the 5' long straight ones. Tried it for the first time last night and kicked it out of bed after 5 mins! sure it will come into its own when I get bigger though.

I'm getting mine tomorrow after my scan. Let us know how you get on tonight :) xx

i got one of the 5' long straight ones. Tried it for the first time last night and kicked it out of bed after 5 mins! sure it will come into its own when I get bigger though.

This is pretty much exactly my story except I have my pregnancy pillow across my bed as a huge normal pillow.
I'll probably need it once bump gets bigger, but its like havin an extra person in bed with us its so big and bulky lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back