maternity pillow.....

if my OH even tries to take mine i will buy the big U shaped one which is what I really wanted but he said no :( think we need a bigger bed! x

Is that eBay one just the pillowcase though?

I have got a big U shaped pillow from Amazon, wasn't the cheapest but I LOVE it - I haven't ever slept so well! Hubby not so keen... ;)

Ive checked it is just pillow case i defo need one!! X

Babydust to all

I had one of the v shaped pillows when my daughter was born, it's been replaced a few times now and I can't sleep without it :) I was thinking of getting one of these body pillows though or an old fashioned bolster if you can still get them to stop me laying on my back at night, I can't go doing that for much longer! Not sure there is enough room in the bed for me, OH, pillow and bump though?

I'm sooooo getting one of these this time. Last time I didn't bother, and just lying down was agony in tri 3. I was too stubborn to admit I was wrong tho lol!

Ive checked it is just pillow case i defo need one!! X

Babydust to all

The pillow that goes with that is the one got which is only 12 and comes with case z

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Thanks Em do u know which selker u bought it from?? X

Babydust to all

yes ladies you need to get the pillow separate sorry it's about £12 xx

I'm getting one in mid July once I return from holiday, daren't get one before as I will end up having to take it with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back