• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pregnancy & hoovering doesn't mix!!!

angiemum2b

Reaction score
why on earth did i want to hoover today???? :doh: :doh:
1) im 35 weeks PG
2) its boiling still
3) why didn't i make the OH do it :think: :think: :think:

answers on a postcard LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Answer: NESTING!!

LOL I'm the same! I always think I can do a better job of it than anyone else and because I want it done properly, I'm best off doing it myself!! x

That was just like me last friday and when I suddenly decided I wanted to bake cookies in the middle of the day at it's hottest...I was like why did I do that??? :doh:

I really really really want to hoover, the living room is disgusting and bedroom is too. I've asked DH to do it loads of times, I've not been able to hoover for weeks now due to spd. But it's got to the state where I don't care about the pain or the heat I just HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr I'm gonna ask DH to bring the hoover downstairs tomorrow and just do it!!!!!! Then when he gets back from work he'll ave to do everything else cos I'll be laid up on the sofa with the pain...but that's not such a bad thing, I did ask him to hoover after all :lol:

To Answer Your Question....

.... if you'd have asked your OH to do it.... it wouldn't have got done! :doh:

I told my DH that I wasn't allowed to hoover when pregnant :shhh: :rotfl: . Don't tell him I was lying, I haven't done it since BFP in December! :rotfl: .

Me too! I bought a new hoover yesterday and couldn't wait to use it :lol:

Hazel said:
I told my DH that I wasn't allowed to hoover when pregnant :shhh: :rotfl: . Don't tell him I was lying, I haven't done it since BFP in December! :rotfl: .

I tried this one, but for some reason my dh really didn;t believe me! My place needs a good hoover too but i just can't muster up the energy- hopefully will get a surge of nesting energy soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back