i feel exrtreamly weird!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
wel.. i dont know wats happened to me.. but.. vie gone from being a really really lazy person.. who hardly ever cleans..i mean.. 1 big clean once a week.. and the kitchen dishes (dishwasher and surfaces) every day/everyother day to...

cleaning everything spotlessly every day. gettign up and hubbys left one thing out of place and my blood is boiling??? also asked him to bring the hoover upstairs at 10 last night? lol.. me hoover.. he said u can do that tmro im going to bed now.. i was like awhh!! :( then he said where have you put my wife and who is this evil stepford wife in its place?? :rotfl: ive even washed curtains! lol.. thats a ... 2-3 yearly job for me..today im gonna clean the general stuff..(mmmm bleach) and move my bed (its light..) and hoover under it and change the room around so he can put the cot up at some point over the next few weeks..

so... whats happened to me????

I have started KNITTING!! :shock:

Last time I knitten was maybe 22 years ago but I have had an urge and so far have managed to make 1 and a half mittens.

I can't wait to finish work on Friday so I can clean and knit to my hearts content :cheer:

i'm still waiting for the nesting thing to kick in...so far nothing!

l.. i thought that nesting was just... what animals do? lol.. although we are animals..i thought it was making a nest to give birth in.. and as i dont need to i guess i dunno... at this stage when i was pg with charl i moved.. so im sure the nesting was disguesed as moving lol... very odd anyway.. i hope it lasts.. coz its nice having a spotless house

My nesting instinct never had chance to kick in - make the most of it! :rotfl:

lisa&alex said:
l.. i thought that nesting was just... what animals do?

yeah bears do it don't they?? :rotfl:

reminded me of this - don't know if this was on PF already...

Did you get the 'nesting' period with charlotte?

I wonder how quickly after they are born that it stops!

I've been a neat freak and i've sold everything in the house on ebay but since being preg and my OH reading a bit of a book saying to avoid cleaning products as much as possible he won't let me use any just in case! I clean with baby wipes and a duster and then have to leave the rest to him like the bathroom :D

Well I've found myself cleaning more.. actually it's been more of a ok it has to be cleaned thing, then once I'm doing that, I'll end up cleaning everything...

Like today, I only got the hoover out to hoover the carpet in the living room as the cats had achieved total disintergration of the washing up sponge, stolen from the kitchen... but once I'd hoovered the carpet... I ended up hoovering the whole flat, then thought I might as well mop, empty bins, wash some baby clothes... and only stopped because the pain in my back made it difficult for me to stand and breathe at the same time :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back