Pregnancy Forum Village

Ahh i couldnt remember if it was tonight or tomorrow!!

Will sort you out a new poll in a mo

The Health Visitors have decided that the mummy they want to take this time is Tiny

:shakehead:

shouldve seen that one coming. :lol: sorry, it seems everyone voted after me, I just needed to make a vote before i went out and noone was talking so I just paniced :oooo: Girls might want to look back at who swayed me , I cant remember, I think they came at me like vultures cos I was sick and alone. :violin:

Are you sure, this is the seventh poll isn't it? If we've got another chance tomo then were laughing!

Tiny- did mamafy say final votes count mummies alive or not and if it's a draw do we lose because if it counts mummies alive then if we find a HV tomorrow then were equal which means we might have lost no matter what...

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

:confused: :faint: I dunno, im too tired to focus and be able to understand the question!

:rofl: tiny
Ill see if I can find the post where I asked something like that

Sorry no if it doesn't count mummies alive we have 2 if they do then we have 6.

Which means if we find a HV tomorrow then we've done it but only if it counts mummies alive x

ok that did not work!

basically itt said, revealed hvs wont count and only alive mummies and unrevealed mummies count but you dont kylie

Sorry no if it doesn't count mummies alive we have 2 if they do then we have 6.

Which means if we find a HV tomorrow then we've done it but only if it counts mummies alive x

YES!!!! :yay:

As it was a split vote munchkin1982 and tiggerbounce77 are still allowed to participate within the game ie voting but there at the end of the game only 'alive' mummies and 'non-revealed' hv's will count :) Does everyone understand that?

Ok here it is... We must find a HV to win tomorrow!!

To avoid been swayed all known mummies email me who your thinking please x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back