pregnancy due date unknown

chrissiemc27

Reaction score
hi guys

i have a funny situation, 2 weeks ago i found out i was pregnant, i have polycystic ovaries and my periods aren't regular so i couldn't remeber when my last period was, the gp felt my tummy and could't feel anything. 3 days later i developed quite a bump and at the minute am stuggling to close my coat and could feel the baby moving and occaisionally kicking i also had braxton hicks on one evening i can feel the baby high up kicking my ribs at times and can see my tummy move when the baby kicks, these aren't really hard kicks. a week after i found out i was pregnant i started having morning sickness. anyway i went to see a midwife today and explained my situation she felt my tummy to see how far i was and felt nothing she was totally baffled, this will be my 5th baby so i am experienced in the art of pregnancy but this one has me stumped. i am having a scan tomorrow but in the meantime has anyone ever experienced anything like this or have any idea whats going on coz its driving me nuts.

thanks

chrissie

No advice but i was in a slightly similar situation.

(currently 14+1)

on may 24th i got a bfp.....on may 31st i started bleeding and Mc was confirmed on june 3rd.
MC bleed stopped on june 10th....No Period at all.

Got this BFP on July 3rd.

So with no LMP dates to go by i had to have 2 EPAU scans.
The first only showed the gestational and yolk sac and the 2nd two weeks later showed HB x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back