Pregnancy brain

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
Has anyone really been suffering with forgetfulness and pregnancy brain to extremes?

yesterday i ironed some clothes, put everything away, went back upstairs a few hours later and wondered what the smell was, something smelt really hot.... realised i had left the iron plugged in and it had no water left in it.

also a couple of days ago i rang for a chinese, they ask for your phone number incase of probs or whatever anyway i have never had a problem with this i am great at rememberin numbers but i could not remember my telephone number :oops: it bugged me for hours lol i still cant think what it is now!!

anyone else suffereing with similar?

I have this terribly, have had all the way through!

I went to take a parcel to the post office, cued up for 20 minutes before I realised I actually had left the parcel at home on the kitchen side!

I tried to log into my online banking yesterday, had the same account pretty much since the dawn of the internet, could not remember how to log in!

Hi

Yup all the time, its funny to hear about all your stories makes me feel more sane
Katrina

Yes I've got this too. I forget where I put things and can't remember passwords on the internet that I've had for years! :D

Hopefully it's only temporary!

Snap!!!! And putting things in stupid places too. I annoy myself!!!

*nods*

im awful. been meaning to ring up for my hospital tour for weeks :lol:

Yep

Decided to write some lists today cos I keep forgetting stuff! :oops:

I actually went out one Saturday afternoon to go weekly shopping, I had a walk around the market bought a couple of things for me and then went home. I sort of forgot to make my way to the supermarket :oops: and had to go back out.
I have put cleaning things in the fridge, fridge stuff in the cupboards and am completely brain dead :rotfl: . Why does this happen when we are PG?????

I have a brain the size of a pea at the moment. Can't remember what I need to do, what I've done, who I'm supposed to ring... it's driving me mad! I have somehow misplaced my spray bottle of carpet cleaner - I probably put it somewhere safe but I can't for the life of me remember where - it's in a bright yellow bottle too, so I can't miss it :?

Yep! bit embarrasing isn't it! Forgot my telephone number, putting things in the wrong places. Went to the bank to put a cheque in a machine and pressed the screen instead of the buttons at the side of the screen. Nearly drove around a car park the wrong way. Felt like a fool!

But... has anyone found your brain is super brilliant at other things ie, I can add up figures really well and fast and surprise myself. Or if watching a quiz I can answer all the questions. NOT LIKE ME!

I had and mine hasn't returned either ..maybe it won't :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back