pregnancy brain

serenitylove

Reaction score
i have heard that pregnancy brain is not a real thing but i have to say i disagree since being pregnant i have walked away from cash machine leaving card and money in it! been to the shop at least 4 times forgetting what i went for and my powers of speach are just laughable i sound like a jibbering wreck lol i always got this with pmt as well but just worse now the bigger my tum gets the worse my head getting!:wall2:

Haha yes ive got it too! At work today i charged for a 75p coffee and cudnt work the change out when he gave me a pound coin :eh: And i cannot get words out for the life in me :lol:

Yep baby brain! When I talk sometimes it's like I'm talking word vomit :rofl:

I used to forget to fill the car with petrol and break down and go out without my keys. Done that a few times and had to call hubby home from work to let me in x

i mix swedish and english when im upset or stressed and end up with noone understanding what im saying.

I'm not forgetting anything ATM but I'm getting very clumsy! My arms best friends with the door frame ATM, I can't stop walking into them! It's really starting to hurt now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back