Pregnancy App

Cookie24

Reaction score
Just wondering what pregnancy apps you have got?? What one for my phone but there are quite a few! X x

I use Ovia. I used it when ttc and now use it for pregnancy. I think it is american but has some good info on it xx

iv just downloaded it , I like how the app tells u how big baby is with fruit!! X

I used baby bump pro with my last 2 years ago & just downloaded it again. I love the daily tips..... Todays don't clean your oven when pregnant ;)

I never had a pregnancy app with my other two so wanted one for this one, gets me excited to read the daily things about baby and how they are growing, x

I like the 'What to expect' for the weekly videos and baby centre for daily info and they've updated it to inc baby info up to 1 x

I use Ovia too, but some of the fruit I've never seen so need to google for something similar sized.

You can change the theme, I put it on toys and games and at 10weeks + 2days the baby measures the same as a mini Lego figure lol and u can change it to animals X

I have it on patisseries at the moment. I have a small macaron growing inside me.

I recently discovered ovia which I like, before that I had baby centre my pregnancy app and just downloaded pocket midwife on recommendation from my midwife, it's British and developed by the university so she said is well up to date on all the dos and donts. It's not as fancy as the American ones though

Ive got a few apps, Pregnancy + , Ovia, Nurture, Baby bump, Sprout, my favourite is Pregnancy + as I like the real life pics of baby week by week and the and scan pics & the Baby Name part of the app

xxxxx

I have pregnancy + and baby centre. I actually had baby centre with dd and i don't think any of the tips etc have changed because some I remember from before xx

You can change the theme, I put it on toys and games and at 10weeks + 2days the baby measures the same as a mini Lego figure lol and u can change it to animals X

Ahh that's so cool, I'm gonna download it just so I can see what toy my baby is! X

I like the apps I think I'm going to download pregnancy + to as I do like the real life pictures of baby as I don't really feel that pregnant so it does make it seem more real x

Just downloaded the pregnancy + and i like how you can see what the baby looks like in image, 2d scan and 3D scan makes it seem more real xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back