Pill Bleed

skairdykat

Reaction score
I came off the pill on the 20th Jan. I had my normal 'pill bleed' on the 26th Jan. So this is my 1st month without the pills protection. I was just wondering if I will ovulate as I normally would and will I be able to get caught? Or will i have to wait for my first pill free AF?

You will definately ovulate although it may be delayed as your body adjusts to being pill free.

Good luck

pretty sure u can catch this month , think it makes it hard to date thats all as u dont know ur cycle etc

id say just go for it and fingers crossed!

Thanks guys.

I'm just guessing at the fact I have a 28 day cycle thats on my ticker. It just seems to be the average I guess. I was on the pill for so long and I never even took note of how long my cycles were. I'd hazard a guess at about 26 days. I took the pill for 3 wks then AF came about 4/5 days after that. I guess it will take a few months to get back to normal.

af is forced when ur on pill ,

its gonna be a waiting game this first month ! could be a normal 4 week , but dont get upset if its 6 or longer !

I can see me being like this..... :wall: :wall: in a few weeks.

I 'll spend this 1st month wishing AF would come then the rest wishing she'd stay away :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back