Pregnacare (or just iron supplements)

yorksmummy

Reaction score
Decided to take pregnacare rather than just folic acid as I feel really run down with two small children to look after (really hope a small gap will be great when they're older but killing me right now). I always thought that iron was supposed to bung you up, but it seems to do the opposite (had iron prescribed with my 1st pregancy and think it was the same then), has anyone else found this? I can actually only cope with taking pregnacare every other day and just folic acid in between.

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem with iron or if it's just me..........

Last edited:
Iron used to make me nauseous when I was younger but never tried it since. I just got pregnacare today doh didn't know it had iron in it! Xx

Hi Sunny, welcome to Tri 1!!!

I didn't really think about checking what was in it as it was 3 for 2 in Tesco. just can't believe it's doing the opposite to bunging me up again, not sure which is worse some mornings, waking up and feeling sick or waking and legging it to the loo cos of the iron!!! TMI!!!! x x

Hi Sunny, welcome to Tri 1!!!

I didn't really think about checking what was in it as it was 3 for 2 in Tesco. just can't believe it's doing the opposite to bunging me up again, not sure which is worse some mornings, waking up and feeling sick or waking and legging it to the loo cos of the iron!!! TMI!!!! x x

Aw thanks hun! Can't believe I'm here finally!!

Yeah the 3 for 2 in tesco ditto!

Aw bless you - that's not fun lol! I've heard that a lot about upset tum/diarrhoea in preg. FX you regulate soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back