preggy after MC

keelzb88

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new on here, and I was hoping for a bit of advice and information, recently i had a MC beginning of may, me and my partner are currently trying as we speak, and i was hoping how long will it take after a MC to get pregnant?

Hello keelzb, my last miscarriage I had in January (empty sac) and I conceived in March do not long at all.

I've also had 3 very early losses previous to the MC in Jan. 2 of the I conceived 2/3 months after again it was only 1 i had a wait of 6/7 months until I conceived again.

Good luck Hun, I hope you get your bfp very soon xxx

Hi Tonks82,

thank you hun

Mine was an empty sac too, i was very upset as it was my first pregnancy. I'm due on my period on the 4th July, so just waiting to see if it shows or not. so fingers crossed :)

I've had 4 losses now. And each time I have been very fertile after the longest it's taken me when trying after a mc is around 3 months but as yet I've not had a sucessful pregnancy since my son which was my first. 3/4 of mine were at 7 weeks after seeing the heartbeat at 6 weeks the other I was only 4 or 5 weeks along.
I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you get your forever baby soon.

I'm sooo sorry Eryinera, I hope your forever baby come soon hun, finger crossed for you.

I was waiting until I have my first cycle, before trying again, so it's just the waiting bit now:shock:

good luck hun xxx

Sorry for your loss hun.

It took me 3 months both times after my first and second miscarriages.

We've just gone through miscarriage number three, so holding off until after test results come back before we start again but gifts crossed it won't take too long for either of us.

XX

Hi Emily,

I'm soo sorry to hear that hun!
I'm hoping July will be the month it happens, so just counting down the days and see what happens.

Good luck Emily, fingers crossed for you xxx

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about your loss. After our first mc I was pg again after 15 months, after our second mc we had 6 rounds of clomid to try to speed things up and I had a chemical pregnancy after 8 months. I'm hoping it won't take as long this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back