Preggo tests

H_Savage

Reaction score
Probably a stupid question, but does the time you take a pregnancy test make a difference? I did mine after work but have since read about doing them with your first wee of the day? I didn't read the box of my test and Google is divided between saying it does and doesn't matter! If it makes any difference, it was a Tesco test! x

They say morning urine is the best and I always use morning urine now however when I did my test it was a saturday night at 9pm and it was positive. It was a clearblue digital one xx

i done my test all times of the day and got the same result postive

Thanks girls :) will test again on Sunday (week from P's due date) if I don't get anything between now and then and will do it first thing just to be sure! I know my negative was probably right and I'm just late but now I'm thinking 'well... I *did* drink a lot of water that day'. Need to force myself not to get hopeful!! x

As in, it will have been due a week ago, not due in a week's time!

Probably a stupid question, but does the time you take a pregnancy test make a difference? I did mine after work but have since read about doing them with your first wee of the day? I didn't read the box of my test and Google is divided between saying it does and doesn't matter! If it makes any difference, it was a Tesco test! x

The main facor I would say is if you period is late or not?

If you are *say two days late (and have regular cycle) then most tests will work regardless of what time of day you use them.

If you are testing early then you should use FMU.

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I think I probably am just late, as I was a bit overdue already when I tested. My actual cycle has always been very regular but it would only be my second real period since coming off pill so high chance it's a blip. Stupid confused uterus! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back