Prefers sweet to savoury

futuremum

Reaction score
THOMAS IS NOT KEEN ON HIS SAVOURY FOOD NOW HE IS ILL HE ONLY WANTS SWEET ONES :( ANY IDEA HOW MAKING HIM LIKE SAVOURY TOO? HE USED TO BUT SINCE HIS CHEST INFECTION HE ONLY WANTS SWEET STUFF

Have you tried him with sweeter tasting veg like carrot, sweet potato etc? I read that swede is supposed to be quite sweet tasting? :?

Hope he's feeling all better :)

you could try mixing fruit with veg yes it sounds weird but things like apple and carrot or apple and parsnip and like kina says some veg is quite sweet so he might go for that

Oscar is mad for avocado and banana, sweet potato and courgette, pear and butternut, apple and carrot!

Emilia xx

futuremum, kacy was the same when i first started weaning her, i gave her sweet tasting veg like sweet poato and parsnip first jsut the sweet poato then both at the same time, thenshe just started taking the other food just keep offering it him see if he takes a mouthful then give him his fruit but you don't want to make his meal time a battle ground other wise your going to find it hard which i did, the hv told me to add things to kacy fruit like veg or a bit of jar food to get her used to different tastes.

i hope it works out for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back