Prednisolone......

I have actually been told now that they think I have a Septate Uterus which they think is causing all my problems.

I have just found out this morning that I am pregnant again so just need to hope this one works. x

Congratulations hun, I really hope you finally get the baby you long for so much.
I had never heard of this condition before your post so I looked it up online and saw a few posts on other forums from women with the same condition. It seems that as long as baby implants in the uterine wall and not the septum itself you should be able to carry full term :) xxx

Well I am pregnant again so I am hoping it implants somewhere different this time as I haven't had chance to get a scan done to confirm this, oops :-( x

I hope all goes well hun I really do xxx

I was about to post something very similar to Shutterbug about immunity and NK cells. This was my next step after so many losses and I personally know a number of people who after 10+ misscariages have gone on to successfully have children after being treated for elevated NK cells. Dr George Ndueke at Zita West in london is an expert if you do look into it. You can sometimes get away with their treatment on an nhs Ivf cycle (or so I've been told) if the crazy cost is a hurdle- I really hope this works out for you this time but do look into the immunity and NK Cells issue if needed. The only reason NHS don't broadly support it now is cost, but it will come!

Congrats Shutterbug too!

X

Would just like to add to this as I was put on pred when ttc and upped the dose when pregnant as I have high nk cells and tried for 10 years with 8mcs went to see George ndukwe at care in Nottingham in 2011 and after this treatment and another immuno suppressant intralipid my 9th pregnancy was successful and I'm now a mummy to a 20 month old and hoping to have success again soon as weare ttc #2. I would recommend anyone who has exprienced unexplained infertility or repeated miscarriages to get tested for nk cells it is expensive but so worth it in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back