pray for me - scan tomorrow! **updated with pic :)**

lillou

Reaction score
i have my private scan re-scheduled for tomorrow night now instead of the 19th - i am bricking it!!!

please pray for me that everything is ok and il be back with some pics :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good luck :cheer:!! Im sure all will be fine and we'll all be looking at your scan pictures soon of your little bean :hug: x

good luck, will be thinking of you! its my turn for a scan on friday! :D

Good luck!

I'll be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed. Positive thinking :)

Good luck :D I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :D Have fun seeing your LO :D

thanks everyone! im never going to sleep tonight :)

Very best wishes lillou, stay up and eat chocolate hehe :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray:

Good luck Lillou! Ill be thinking of you tomorrow :cheer:

Good luck today!!

The moment you've been waiting for has arrived :cheer:

xxx

Thanks Everyone!

I had an amazing time! when she first put the scanner on though she placed it on my bladder and i looked at OH with total fear as we saw nothing :cry: BUT she went oops thats your bladder and next we saw our lil bean!!!!!!! i cried with joy and am sure OH had a tear too! we seen and heard heartbeat, she thinks im maybe due on the 22nd sept and not the 21st but il keep my dates the same until my 12 week scan!

il post pics tonight after work

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

managed to sneak time in before work, here is our bean!!!!
:cheer: :cheer:

4ftzl1.jpg

his/her head is on the left, the bit sticking up is the cord, the face was facing us so on the zoomed in picture we have you can see the eye sockets and nose bit :cheer:

was AMAZING!!!!

Thats a great picture hun so clear!!!! Wow its so amazing how they change over the weeks!!!! Im glad all went well with your scan :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back