Prams?

ChocolateBill

Reaction score
Has anyone any idea what Pram they want/are getting yet?

Im desperate for a Bugaboo, but I know DH wont agree to the price, even though I've been saving up and am half way there :lol:

I have a Phil and Teds E3 already, but DS2 is walking most places now, so the double will only be needed when I go into town shopping. All other times It'll be a single I use with a buggy board.

I want a bugaboo too!

I found a site in America that delivered them for under £600.

I thought OH would say no, but I realsied that if you sell it to them like it's a car they are a lot more likely to agree to the price tag!

Alex xxx

Tried that already, but DH has absolutely ZERO interest in cars too :(
Think i'll just have to say, "tough. I saved my hard earned money and sold loads of my stuff, heres the full amount":lol:

do you have a link to the US site? I tried searching all last night for US companies, but didnt find anything.

I can't help on the bugaboo side though i'd be interested to see one! I have this one:

709824_l.jpg

I love it!

P.S get the one you want, lol xxx

At the moment i've fallen for this one (silvercross 3D Travel system - pram, carycot pushcar etc all in one) It is a best seller and gets great revues on this forum by other mums and mums 2 B . But to be honest i haven't really had a good look around so i love seeing what other people are getting to see all the other options.

silvercross_3d_view2.jpg

230424631.jpg

LMP x

I thought the Bugaboo's were ok, but tbh are overpriced and seem like a bit of a fashion statement. I did test drive one and preferred other makes.

Shipping a Bugaboo from the US etc will mean import tax btw. Not sure how much but it will be charged. Also check into how you can claim if you need it repaired etc.

We opted for the Jane Slalom Pro with Matrix carry cot/car seat.

i wanted the silvercross in 3d but hav now changed my mind and want the silvercross sleepover now

i want the baby to lie flat and i think it will out grow the lie flat option of the 3d in about 3months :(

i like the sleepover as it has the carrycot so can lie flat for longer, it can also be used on the stand as a moses basket type thing and can be used as a travel cot when we go away, the other main thing i like is that the pushchair option can face you or outwards and i really like the idea that i can keep eye contact with my baby :D

so i think we are going for this in zest.........

http://www.silvercross.co.uk/sleepover_sport_linear.php

Its a Britax I want. Cant remember the name. Just know I love it lol

In a shop in Birmingham, I think the Bugaboos and Quinny's are decent prices. Will go in sometime again and let you know if they still have them.

I have decided I have to set myself a limit on what I spend, as last time I kept selling them for much less than I paid and buying new ones. So, now limited expenditure and have to completely fall in love with what I buy.

I got a bugaboo Camelion and think it was worth every penny. It's so light and easy to move with great suspension for normal pavements or off terrain, plus it converts really easily to be used in different ways.

I wasn't trying to make a fashion statement, just thought it would best suit our lifestyle.

We are getting this one, we tried out loads of different types and I found this to be the most sturdy feeling one!
I like that you get everything in one go and that you get a stand so can use the carry cot as a moses basket! Plus was v easy to click the different parts on and off, will prob use the carry cot part for going up the road to the doctors and the park, and will deffo use the car seat on the chassis for going into town :D

http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product- ... 137&type=s

Yeah it's the Ultima 8 in 1, with the MPX chassis, we are deciding between the polka dot pattern and the balmain one.

It's on the Mamas and Papas site under trevel systems xx

yeh we looked at the ultima, i think its fab, i really like the idea of a propa carrycot with the pram - great choice

I like the Silvercross 3d too....With my first son we had a Graco Travel System, it was nice enough but far too big and bulky and way too heavy for me.
We bought it really cos it was cheap....I think in the end we had bought about 5 buggies for him up until now....
This time I'm just getting a decent one and gonna keep Reece's Quinny Zapp for when baby is a bit older and for nipping about town n stuff

BeckyJ said:
yeh we looked at the ultima, i think its fab, i really like the idea of a propa carrycot with the pram - great choice

Thanks hun! We love it!! That was one of the reasons we went for it with the proper carrycot, I can't wait to get it yay!!!

Och, I'm so jealous of you lot!!
I REALLY want to get a new pram for baby but as weve still got my daughters old pram sitting in our store room OH has put his foot down and said no.
Its still in good condition but its bulky and Iv gone right off it.
Nobody else likes it either, treid to sell it a few times but no luck shifting it :(

I've just bought a M&P Pliko P3 - its a pushchair that converts to a pram (similar to the pramette - acutally I can't see what the differences are :lol:) for when the baby is younger. The car seat attaches too

I got the european version Peg Perego Pliko P3 as u get them in stunning colours rather than boring grey and black. I bought the orange one and its just been delivered. I love it!

were having the silver cross sleepover deluxe ( vintage ), i think i have said that right.

I love it, were going to try it out after the scan thursday.

This is the one I have my heart set on The Silver Cross Freeway with linear chassis.

Apparently this type of chassis is quite lightweight. I do want to quickly check it out in person but it should fit my car etc.. You can have the car seat as optional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back