prams

Look good hun, the reviews on it look brilliant!! My only advise is try before you buy as you personally might want something lighter/heavier/sturdier etc than the next person!!!
xxx

This was initially the pram I wanted but once I tried it in the shop I went off it. It's so big and heavy and long.

I found it in one of the large boots stores so have a look round a few places for it xx

thanks everyone yeah i will def try before i buy will go to kiddicare and have a look try a few out, what did you end up choosing larlybelle?

I got the silver cross 3d in rouge. It was £300 in babies r us with a free car seat (worth £115) and accessory pack.

I liked this pram, especially in purple, but after reading the which review I didn't like it.

It doesn't recline fully and there's a safety hazard with the folding mechanism. Also quite bulky for my little polo boot and weighs like 15kg!

i can't read the which reviews! i have goggled lots of other reviews about it the only problems i see was that it was a bit bulky when folded down for some small cars so the wheels had to come off but i have a focus so should be ok there the other thing was about the straps but i think they come off and are only needed on pushchair mode, i had a silver cross 3d with ds and it was ok but was really long and heavy when used with the car seat and the pushchair didn't face me which i really want this time also i want to be able to push the pram with one hand so i can hold ds hand when crossing roads i couldn't push the silver cross with one hand! guess i just need to go to a big pram shop and try out lots!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back