Prams and Nursery Furniture

beckyboo1

Reaction score
so we've offcially dipped our toes into the world of babies today...we looked at nursery furniture and prams.

Its the first time i've felt comfortable enough to into the shops - maybe its because i actually i have a bit of bump now!! :bump:

Silly i know but i just can't believe that i'm actually pregnant - have always wanted a baby and now i've got one on the way!

Haven't bought anything for the baby yet - i'm not sure i dare do that yet!!

Hubby just saw what he wanted and said can we buy it!! Ha i just love that he's so impulsive. I on the oother hand like to research so he's got to wait!!

Its so exciting! My oh hates shopping but he's not averse to giving me the money and letting me drag someone else round the shops :). As a removal man though the furniture will definitely be his department xxxxxxxxx

I finally started shopping today as well. Got 3 all in ones and a pack of sleepsuits so nothing grand but it feels lovely to start buying a few bits. Also had a really good look at prams and I really like the Silvercross surf and the mothercare mychoice so I think it might be one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back