• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pram testing day!

1986princess

Reaction score
Just out testing out prams today at all the stores for the twins thanx to recommendations from pinky princess! Got the cots and Moses baskets ordered il upload pics later! Got a collection of clothes for the boys too at my mums house so feel like I'm getting somewhere! X

It's exciting isn't it! Can't wait till my scan then bring in the shopping spree!!

Had a look at all sorts and the best cost an absolute fortune! Even the not so great ones cost a bomb! Iv seen the icandy pear and the bugaboo donkey that r nice but mega expensive so may look on eBay! Feel bad as my parents r buying the pram but they agree they r the best that we've seen so far however there are a few more to see! But at least I'm getting ideas! Other half is happy as long as I'm happy with it so that's all good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back