Pram post

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
Ok so I am 25 weeks this week and just wondering when everyone is buying there pram. I am really excited about getting it in and wondering if it's still to early. I've been really organised this year and all I have left to buy is the perfect prep machine baby monitors and my pram. ?? Xx

I still haven't even picked one! Im just so conflicted with choice and colours. I def wamt something bright and lightweight and edging towards a travel system. Ill prob not get one until August. Im quite laod back it seems!

I still haven't even picked one! Im just so conflicted with choice and colours. I def wamt something bright and lightweight and edging towards a travel system. Ill prob not get one until August. Im quite laod back it seems!

MIL is buying ours and is desperate for us to order it!!! Xx

My mum is ordering mines but shes as laid back as i am. She got my youngest sisters the day she was in labour!!

I've just ordered mine and pick up end July/beginning of August when I'll be about 35 weeks x

I am really stuck on what one to go for lately. Had my heart set on silver cross wayfarer but everyone has it lol xx

Don't laugh, but I bought mine at 14 weeks! I am mad, but I bought second hand and it is an iCandy and I knew that is exactly what I wanted and one that was in good condition for not much money came up on eBay so I just went for it, it's never too early lol - with my first daughter, I bought mine at 26 weeks.

Happy shopping! xx

Oh def. If you can get an icandy at a good price, go for it! Thats great. Ive been scouring for a cossatto wonder on off chance. I too love the wayfarer, three girls in work have it though. It is def very popular. I love the sky blue. Its still on short list regardless.

Last edited:
I got ours at 20 weeks. I ADORE the Cosatto wonder pram!! Gone for the giggle firebird though as MIL bought and £1500 was just too much x

We ordered ours this evening. We're going away Friday for 2 weeks and have requested delivery after July 6th I'll be 25 /26 weeks. My plan is to leave everything in the nursery & try to forget they are there till August / September. 🙏

I'm going to order ours on Wednesday. My Grandma gave us the money and I know if I don't go and order it we will use the money for something else! We are getting the Oyster 2 as we had the Oyster 1 with first baby and loved it xx

Last edited:
I'm 25 weeks and still can't decide. Split between the uppababy vista and the silver cross pioneer.

I am really stuck on what one to go for lately. Had my heart set on silver cross wayfarer but everyone has it lol xx

My sil had this pram and compared to mine (I candy strawberry 2) it is very heavy and difficult to turn. She stopped using it at 6 months old as she was really struggling with it whereas I'm still using mine at 11 months and still really happy with how easy it is to push. Do the kerb test with all prams, I found silver cross to be heavy on this as they're weighted at the back x

We have the graco mirage plus travel system and we got it around 24 weeks as my grandma bought it for us. It's not too early, go ahead and shop!

I'm 17 weeks, I know the pram I want, however, we are hoping to be moved before baby comes so not buying anything until the move. No point moving it all twice I guess, though I know it is going to be a mad rush once we move to get everything sorted x

Omg same! I really want the lime colour but I'm just a bit more apprehensive as its so common now! Xx

I have some ideas about what I like, but will be waiting until after the 20 week scan when we find out if baby is a boy or girl.

Finally made up my mind what pram I am getting for my lil man. And more than half the price of the 1 I had in mind but I'm loving it already. The coreera sport 3in1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 17
Very smart!! I am getting mine out tomorrow to set up :lol: Cannot wait! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members