Pram post

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Lil miss lee, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Lil miss lee

Lil miss lee Well-Known Member

Ok so I am 25 weeks this week and just wondering when everyone is buying there pram. I am really excited about getting it in and wondering if it's still to early. I've been really organised this year and all I have left to buy is the perfect prep machine baby monitors and my pram. ?? Xx

2. MillersMissus

MillersMissus Well-Known Member

I'll be buying mine end of July so will be about 26 weeks xx

3. Maaaaaac

Maaaaaac Well-Known Member

I still haven't even picked one! Im just so conflicted with choice and colours. I def wamt something bright and lightweight and edging towards a travel system. Ill prob not get one until August. Im quite laod back it seems!

4. MillersMissus

MillersMissus Well-Known Member

MIL is buying ours and is desperate for us to order it!!! Xx

5. Maaaaaac

My mum is ordering mines but shes as laid back as i am. She got my youngest sisters the day she was in labour!!

6. scn

scn Well-Known Member

I've just ordered mine and pick up end July/beginning of August when I'll be about 35 weeks x

7. Lil miss lee

I am really stuck on what one to go for lately. Had my heart set on silver cross wayfarer but everyone has it lol xx

8. flexilexi394

flexilexi394 Well-Known Member

Don't laugh, but I bought mine at 14 weeks! I am mad, but I bought second hand and it is an iCandy and I knew that is exactly what I wanted and one that was in good condition for not much money came up on eBay so I just went for it, it's never too early lol - with my first daughter, I bought mine at 26 weeks.

Happy shopping! xx

9. Maaaaaac

Oh def. If you can get an icandy at a good price, go for it! Thats great. Ive been scouring for a cossatto wonder on off chance. I too love the wayfarer, three girls in work have it though. It is def very popular. I love the sky blue. Its still on short list regardless.

#9 Maaaaaac, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  10. Rubyredslipper

Rubyredslipper Well-Known Member

I got ours at 20 weeks. I ADORE the Cosatto wonder pram!! Gone for the giggle firebird though as MIL bought and £1500 was just too much x

11. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

We ordered ours this evening. We're going away Friday for 2 weeks and have requested delivery after July 6th I'll be 25 /26 weeks. My plan is to leave everything in the nursery & try to forget they are there till August / September. 🙏

12. Amy0801

Amy0801 Well-Known Member

I'm going to order ours on Wednesday. My Grandma gave us the money and I know if I don't go and order it we will use the money for something else! We are getting the Oyster 2 as we had the Oyster 1 with first baby and loved it xx

#12 Amy0801, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  13. D3bbie

D3bbie Well-Known Member

I'm 25 weeks and still can't decide. Split between the uppababy vista and the silver cross pioneer.

14. Browneyed Girl

Browneyed Girl Well-Known Member

My sil had this pram and compared to mine (I candy strawberry 2) it is very heavy and difficult to turn. She stopped using it at 6 months old as she was really struggling with it whereas I'm still using mine at 11 months and still really happy with how easy it is to push. Do the kerb test with all prams, I found silver cross to be heavy on this as they're weighted at the back x

15. Summergurl

Summergurl Well-Known Member

We have the graco mirage plus travel system and we got it around 24 weeks as my grandma bought it for us. It's not too early, go ahead and shop!

16. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

I'm 17 weeks, I know the pram I want, however, we are hoping to be moved before baby comes so not buying anything until the move. No point moving it all twice I guess, though I know it is going to be a mad rush once we move to get everything sorted x

17. April4415

April4415 Well-Known Member

Omg same! I really want the lime colour but I'm just a bit more apprehensive as its so common now! Xx

18. purpleviolet

purpleviolet Member

I have some ideas about what I like, but will be waiting until after the 20 week scan when we find out if baby is a boy or girl.

19. Lil miss lee

Finally made up my mind what pram I am getting for my lil man. And more than half the price of the 1 I had in mind but I'm loving it already. The coreera sport 3in1

Attached Files:

20. flexilexi394

flexilexi394 Well-Known Member

Very smart!! I am getting mine out tomorrow to set up :lol: Cannot wait! xx