• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pram bedding

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
We re due mid July and i was wonering if it is worth while getting any pram bedding. Obviously not going to be completly sure of weather but assuming it is warm will LO be ok without any?

We have some shawl blankets, but i guess it will be to hot in those.

Sandi

A small celular blanket would probably be best, then if it does get cold you could just use your other blankets too. Celular blankets are great because they breathe well whereas other pram blankets you can buy sometimes result in a very hot sweaty baby!

melissa was born in june and we hav a graco quattro tour deluxe, which at the time we put the carrycot inside it, which had a zipped-on lid to keep the breeze off her. but we never put any blankets on her, its warm and fleecey and black so soaks up the heat and is really warm. but yeah if ur pram isnt like that then get just cellular blankets, coz they keep warm but do not overheat. x

Charlotte was born last July and she had a celular blanket - some of the days wern't that warm. I would avoid anything fleecy as these get too hot, but a couple of celular blankets would be a good idea. We had a heavy cotton one for when it got colder - she was in the pram until Christmas so its not wasted to get the from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back