ppls tickers and pics etc...

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
i was wondering if someone could help or maybe just shed some light on my predicament,
it seems i can't see everyones tickers or pics if they post them, some i can some i cant
is it cos these ppl have me on block or something, i sort of feel like im in the middle of this anti lyn campaign, how paranoid does that sound :oops:

i just cant understand how i can see some but not others

any help would be very much appreciated

Hiya Lyn,

Don't worry....sometimes tickers can't be seen because they are the slow to load onto a page, sometimes the ticker may have expired - I had to change mine a few weeks ago as it had been 'seen' too many times - and had therefore expired, so I needed to get a new one.

Sometimes the server is down for whoever provides the tickers......i.e. all people with bump and beyond tickers will temporarily lose their tickers.

I think thats why it happens anyway.....someone a bit more technical may be able to shed a bit more light??

No Anti0Lyn campaign don't worry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

There is no way someone could block you from seeing images hun.

Lots of times pics don't show, for example, they might have posted it ages ago and they no longer have it on their photobucket account, or they have put the wrong code, or the ticker is taking a long time to load.

Don't worry :)

Lyn_no3 said:
i was wondering if someone could help or maybe just shed some light on my predicament,
it seems i can't see everyones tickers or pics if they post them, some i can some i cant
is it cos these ppl have me on block or something, i sort of feel like im in the middle of this anti lyn campaign, how paranoid does that sound :oops:

i just cant understand how i can see some but not others

any help would be very much appreciated

Are you on broadband or dial-up?

thanks for your replies, i will stop bein so paranoid now at least.

the only thing is urchin its normally like when someone posts pics like scan pics in there msg n everyone is sayin ooh how lovely n i just cant see anythin :?

and its normally the same ppl who's ticker i cant see? :think: :roll:

and clare i'm on broadband :)

**kicks this shi**y dinosaur machine!! **

Lyn_no3 said:
thanks for your replies, i will stop bein so paranoid now at least.

the only thing is urchin its normally like when someone posts pics like scan pics in there msg n everyone is sayin ooh how lovely n i just cant see anythin :?

and its normally the same ppl who's ticker i cant see? :think: :roll:

and clare i'm on broadband :)

**kicks this shi**y dinosaur machine!! **

If you right mouse click the image and select "view" you should be able to see it.

The only other thing I can think of is you have accidently clicked "block images from photobucket" or something like that, this you can see again by right mouse clicking.

If you look in your tools/options menu, there should be a tab marked "content" or similar, if you look under there you may be able to see if you have blocked images from anywhere.

My firefox tab has a "load images from the originating website only" tick box, and also an "exceptions" button where I can see any sites I have blocked images from.

oooh AND bump-and-beyond is having a few problems at the moment, so any images from there won't show. (including my tickers)

I BET that's what it is.

urchin said:
oooh AND bump-and-beyond is having a few problems at the moment, so any images from there won't show. (including my tickers)

I BET that's what it is.

i noticed that too, i tried to log in coz i thought i just needed to re-do my ticker, but i got that "this page cannot be displayed" message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back