HELP WITH FLICKR PICMATKER AND PHOTOBUCKET

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
This is annoying
i wanted to post a happy 1st week celabration for my Collier with piccies
But i wanted to watermark them first i have quite a few piccies
and as suggested i used flickr picmatker

but this really fiddly
you have to download one pic at a time as when i tried to do 2 or more the thing never got anywhere id come back 10 mins later and still it would be applying the watermark :roll:

Also annoying is i had to write what watermark i wanted for each pic out everytime i wanted to watermark a pic
why cant they just let you have one you chose then use for all pics?

then id have to download it to flikr another few mins

i then tried to copy and paste the pics on to the forum and i relised only the link to the photo came up not the actual photo also annoying :x

this means i have to then download all the pics on to photobucket to have them viewed :roll:

also the watermarks would be better if you could have a choice of off center .
they have then middle top and bottom and in each corner and middle left side and right
But this means it either goes slap bang on a pic of a face or at the sides is can easily be chopped off and then stolen

and the water mark can be a bit small on some pics is there a choice of a bigger size i looked but there all black white or size 40?????

and if you make a mistake and want to change some thing you cant, you have to re dowload pic and start agian :twisted:

am i using it wrong :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: help!!!!!!!!!! :pray:
i gave up in the end as it was driving me mad
and now Colliers 1 week+1day :shakehead: ruining my celabration i havnt got all day to be doing this ive got a baby to look after.

i love photobucket but one there aviatar size is not accepted by PF and there photos i have on there state they Jip and gif but PF says there not so ive never been able to use photobucket for avatars

and two they dont do watermarking

Any ideas for a more easy friendly quicker watermaking site???????

any help is much appreciated :hug: :hug: !!!!!!

I watermark with photobucket by going edit image - decorate - text (enter name etc) - click transparent and font / size - place where u want.

HTH

xx

LilysMummy said:
I watermark with photobucket by going edit image - decorate - text (enter name etc) - click transparent and font / size - place where u want.

HTH

xx

I tired that once i think i mucked it up i went to something that let you decorated and all i got was huge black blobs that showed up
i then thought this could'nt be for watermarking :? :?

Im so usless at this stuff and i get very very frustrated and impatient and usually go of in a huff as its not going well :x :oops: :roll: :oops: :rotfl:

I will have another go thanks Lilymummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back