Post baby bump pics

They're really faded sebbiesmum, as I said, gives me hope for mine! :) x

25ahhg7.jpg

2m6rjhl.jpg

2q86gc0.jpg

Well I know I weigh 1kg over my pre pregnancy weight!! As I'm sure you can see my linea thingy is still very much present! I still feel flabby but I haven't been able to exercise due to having an operation! I'm now 13weeks pp :)

I'm 9 weeks pp now, have yet to exercise as still bleeding - don't want to over do it :oooo: lol
I still have a stone to loose, I put on 4 whilst carrying hippo boy. My stretch marks seemed to appear after birth...typical!

I'm glad there's this thread, shows how different our mummy bodies are! Everyone looks fab, pg and pp! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 49
Ellie was 5 days overdue and I swear they all appeared in those last 5 days when I felt like my belly would rip!!! X

You both look amazing! x

God, most of you ladies are so lucky and seem to have snapped back into shape!..No overhang in sight!!..Very jealous! :|..My overhang could probably be used as a spare tyre! :|

Looking good guys :)

Iv got an overhang in my pre preg jeans, the ones in those pics are bigger shorts I got for until I'm done losing weight! You look fab too, don't put yourself down xx

Hello... First post in this thread! I've been hearing constantly lately that I've put on weight. I knew by my clothes that I had anyway.

Today I had an appointment at the doctors to check my contraceptive implant and found out that I've put on 18lbs in 9 months :-O

Gutted to say the least!

Hi Claire (assuming that's ur name?!) don't worry about gaining a little weight, we're all in the same boat, iv got a slimming world weigh in tomorrow and I'm defo expecting a gain! Been a bad week and af is here!

Are you planning to do anything to lose weight or happy where ur at? X

Hi Claire (assuming that's ur name?!) don't worry about gaining a little weight, we're all in the same boat, iv got a slimming world weigh in tomorrow and I'm defo expecting a gain! Been a bad week and af is here!

Are you planning to do anything to lose weight or happy where ur at? X

It is Claire :-D

I'm devastated! I was a size 6 before I fell pregnant. Even after Spencer was born I managed to get back in yo my old jeans again!

Since last year though I've been comfort eating etc and it's just piled on.

No plan of action yet but I'll need to start thinking!

Good luck for your weigh in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back